Friday, October 05, 2007

Weekend Diversion

Aloha friends and J-Bors.

Due to the start of the MLB playoffs, I posted my weekly article on Wednesday instead of Friday. That said, in order to keep my promise of delivering original content every Friday, here are a few comical links to tide you over until next week (and help you forget about the first two Cubs games...)

Criagslist meets Wallstreet

Class justification in World of Warcraft (Full disclosure, the following content is graphically dorky...)

Last, but certainly not least, I was using Google Language Tools to avoid a proxy server, so I translated the text of the Yahoo Sports page to check out the score of the Yankees/Indians game. I was puzzled by the fact that a Yankee outfielder named, M. Goatherd, hit a home run so I clicked on his name to find out more information about this unknown player. When I got to his player page, I started laughing hysterically. Apparently, Yahoo automatically translated the last name of Yankee outfielder, Melky Cabrera, from Spanish to English, which gives us...

No comments: