Monday, May 24, 2010

Innaugural Tri-Coast Sports Melee

After a few months of convincing my podcast partners in crime to go by the somewhat narcissistic moniker "The JBorhood Podcast", I can no longer control their burgeoning egos and have agreed to change the name of the show to one that suggests a slightly more equitable share of responsibility (regardless of whether or not it exists). Loyal readers will still know who does the heavy lifting (*ahem*), but the new name will satisfy the prima donnas. (In case you can't see it, my tongue is planted firmly in my cheek. Frankly, I can't believe I convinced the two more talented individuals to name the podcast after me for as long as I did.)

With that said, I am proud to present the first ever Tri-Coast Sports Melee. The only Chicago-centric, Bay Area-slanted amateur sports podcast recorded from the shores of Lake Michigan to the sands of Waikiki Beach, an esteemed distinction, to be sure.

On this week's episode, we touch on why the Lakers are still in control of the Suns, the glaring weakness of Dwight Howard (and maybe LeBron James), and, of course, the Great Dirk Nowitzki Debate of twenty-ten.

Sit back, relax, crack open a frosty tall can of Pabst Blue Ribbon and enjoy the show.

LET'S GET IT ON: Tri-Coast Sports Melee - 5/24/2010

No comments: