Friday, January 11, 2008

Paradise Lost?

Aloha Friends and J-Bors,

Between the June Jones departure, moving out of my house and finding out that I'm having a little baby girl (trust me, much, much, more will be said on this subject in the weeks to come. For now, let me freak out about it in peace...), it's been a WILD week. With that in mind, please accept my apology for the tardiness of this week's article. So many things to address and so little time.

I promise to have this week's article along with my updated thoughts on this week's NFL action available for viewing before tomorrow's NFL action gets underway.

Mahalo for your support!

Update: I'm still working on this week's article, but I've updated the 2008 NFL Playoff Primer to include my thoughts on all this week's games:

2008 J-Borhood NFL Playoff Primer

No comments: